fast compile - slow run

The Mal themal at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:33:21 PDT 2002

Hi All,
Have been using the hint 'Crosscompiling on ix86 platforms' to use my very
fast computer to build LFS for my slow server.

What I want to know is does anyone else do this and if so how do you get all
the stuff across.
I tared the lot and then transferred it over using a stupid distribution.
Then untarred it, chrooted liloed  and it worked.
What I want to be able to do is mount it over the network or something as I
set it up.
Any way how do you do it?
The Mal

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org