lfs4 on an oldtimer

Florian Hess (FLoH) hipabos at web.de
Mon Oct 14 13:08:35 PDT 2002

Hi-o,

> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~timothy/lfscmd/lfscmd-0.4.tar.bz2

Oh, thank you for the link. As far I can jugde it ('would still call
myself a newbie) Timothy has achieved great work. Although I wonder
why the script cannot be executed to provide the package of generated
files by ftp/http (oh no, that shan't mean I'm lazy, I'll do it -
don't beat;) ).

My cd-burner is just spitting out my new lfs4 cd containing source,
book, scripts and command generator. I hope getting along with it :-)

FLoH.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org