Celebrating 2 years without M$-Windows!!! (@ home :-P)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:19:54 PDT 2002

From: "R. Bosch" <remy.bosch at hccnet.nl>
Subject: Celebrating 2 years without M$-Windows!!! (@ home :-P)
> Then I thought; Who has kicked out M$ at home, and when?

Aaaa... what a nice thread for windows haters.
Lets fill our mail clients with another hundred messages per day }:= ]

Well, not me!
Long live CD burners and simple cracks...

Although I've been waiting for something like Linux since win-3.1, no
messiah came by to tell me the news and I lived in ignorance until
June/01.

Ask me again in ten years, ok?

(ten years = time to read all man pages and howto's)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org