Celebrating 2 years without M$-Windows!!! (@ home :-P)

Tony Karakashian tonyk at rochestermidland.com
Tue Oct 15 08:13:36 PDT 2002

>> This is the first I have heard of quality issues with IBM drives.

In the last couple of years there have been numerous problem reports
with their larger drives (>30G).  They seem to fail in the first
month.  If they last past that for you, they generally seem to chug
forever.  I've got one that I've had no problems with, but I know
about 5 people who have the same one that have had to send them back.

-T

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org