Celebrating 2 years without M$-Windows!!! (@ home :-P)

Joe Morris heartboy at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 15 09:13:50 PDT 2002

RB> Just realized that it has been a while since I used Windows... at
home.

RB> Then I thought; Who has kicked out M$ at home, and when?

RB> Let's laugh!

I've been using Linux for about 2 years now. The ONLY reason I reboot
into Win98 is for games (needless to say, my next game purchase will be
Return to Castle Wolfenstein). When people stop by my dorm and read my
anit-MS/pro-open source propaganda posted on the door, I get laughed at
frequently. But I don't care, because I've seen the light and am no
longer bound by MS :) Sure, the University offers us Win XP, Office,
Visual Studio, etc for only $5 each, but I will do my very best to NEVER
upgrade any of my MS software, for just the thought of it churns my
stomach.
Joe
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org