Celebrating 2 years without M$-Windows!!! (@ home :-P)

Cristobal Cardona malstram at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 15 11:00:26 PDT 2002

Ohh ok. well ive run Maxtors and Seagates.  I once had a 6 gig samsung.  All
three have worked/work fine for me.  The only reason I've retired any of
them is to replace with bigger drives.

On to another discussion, I remember a while back there was an LFS hint for
a minimal lfs system where most of the stuff is stripped out and you have
the bare minimum installed.  I looked for it on the site and could not find
it.  Did i dream it up?

Cris