lfs4 on an oldtimer

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Tue Oct 15 13:39:00 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:37:04AM -0500, Jim Mischel wrote:
> Hmmm...I do have a 386/20 in a tower case sitting in the closet.  I wonder .
> . .
>
> No, I have other things to do with my time.

Awwww, come on! If you've scripted it, just build a xcompiled host with
a minimal kernel, dd and rdev the kernel to a floppy, boot 'er up and
run the script! :) Shouldn't take more than 3 weeks. :)

--
Archaic

--
When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org