I'm a hero....

Michael Wahlbrink mimi.ka at gmx.de
Wed Oct 16 06:29:49 PDT 2002

Ok, today I've proven that a lfs-system won't work without /usr and /bin
:-( . At the moment I'm fiddling around on the glibc 3.2.1 stuff and
want to clean my chroot after a trashed installation so I deleted all
directories except /static and /lfssource (where my sources are lying
around). But unfortuanately I wasn't in chroot, I was on a other console
in the workin system ....
At the moment I'm installing an old Suse to get a base system for
starting over on a new lfs. So now I have to look how old my backups...

micha

ps if I'm not back in two days, I'm still searching my possibly
backuptapes.....

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org