fdisk.exe anyone?

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 08:18:42 PDT 2002

Yes, I need it...  preferebly the linux version except I need to run it
from a windows bootdisk. Have to install Windows on a machine without a
cdrom/ no possibility to install a cdrom. I'm using a samba server to
access the install files, however I need to partition the harddisk and
need fdisk for that. Stupid fdisk version I have (from win9x) won't
partition properly :(

So if anybody has the linux fdisk but build against cygwin that would be
a great help. If not I'll try building it myself. TIA

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org