LFS IRC.

Todd V. Rovito rovitotv at stargt.com
Thu Oct 17 15:06:40 PDT 2002

Thus spake Ian Molton (spyro at f2s.com):
> Just a quick note...
>
> The LFS IRC community (from my samplig at 22:00ish, thursday) appears to
> really suck.
Maybe you should try more than one time. For me the LFS IRC has been great!

> I'd hoped that it'd be a place for getting help / sharing experience in
> getting LFS working.
I have gotten lots of help from IRC about all sort of things, including home work.

> To those thinking this, dont bother. It smells as badly of elitist goons
> as all the other Linux chat channels I'd had experience of.
I think you are wrong, I have been hanging out in lfs IRC for at least one year
and I have never felt that way.  It has always been a good environment.  Sometimes
there are not many people and you have to wait to get your questions answered.
You should try again, maybe even a number of times, before you make the above
statement.

--
Todd V. Rovito
rovitotv at stargt.com