LFS IRC.

Antony Stone Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 15:41:07 PDT 2002

On Thursday 17 October 2002 11:30 pm, Ian Molton wrote:

> > > The LFS IRC community (from my samplig at 22:00ish, thursday)
> > > appears to really suck.
> >
> > Maybe you should try more than one time. For me the LFS IRC has been
> > great!
>
> I noticed some people never get yelled at even though they ask the same
> things I do... (no, Im not implying anything about you - just a general
> comment about IRC).

I don't think IRC is much different from newsgroups & mailing lists.
Sometimes you just find people respond unhelpfully.   Some people just seem
to act arrogant or argumentative for the sake of it.   No point bothering
about it - just get on with things and let them live how they want to.

Antony.

--

Having been asked to provide a reference for this man,
I can confidently state that you will be very lucky indeed
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org