mac comps

Ladislav Danko ladislav.danko at acsnet.sk
Thu Oct 17 23:36:05 PDT 2002

more thanks for some points about advantages and disadvantages about
mac's comps and thanks that you don't write flame ;o). yesterday, i
found article about compare x86 and mac platform on this site:
http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/macvsx86/index.html and for me:
there aren't fans on processors in box (as image look that there
aren't)! like on my good old time with z80 processor ;).

laco.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org