mac comps

Antony Stone Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 06:20:09 PDT 2002

On Friday 18 October 2002 2:12 pm, Zack Winkles wrote:

> > Well, I figured you since were getting all the abuse this
> > week, I had a chance to avoid some gunfire. :)
>
> Could you set your client to thread properly please? For some reason
> your replies aren't threading, at least not in my client (KNode).

Oh God, no - please don't let's start *that* one again !

(Not that I'm condoning non-threaded replies - I just don't want another
argument of "yours is broken" -- "no it's not, mine is fine, it's yours
that's broken"...)

Antony.

--

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org