LFS IRC.

Ben benhoskings at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:03:46 PDT 2002

Ian Molton wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:57:42 +0000 (UTC)
> Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk (Antony Stone) wrote:
>

>>So ignore him.   If you know you're better than he is, you've nothing
>>to gain by responding at his level.   Just deal with the people who
>>are prepared to be reasonable.
>

> Sorry. I know I shouldnt, but I find it extremely hard not to.

I for one think Ian was totally in the right... I mean really, LFS is an
interesting, open project that anyone can contribute to (I hope), and
glibc 2.3.x will want to be included _sometime_ in the future. But Ian
gets shot down for asking for help to try and get it running? Ridiculous
if you ask me. And if someone's as blatantly unhelpful and rude as
pinski or whoever it was, telling then to fsck off isn't exactly
hideous. I wouldn't put it past most reasonable people to do the same.

Just my $0.02

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org