mac comps

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Fri Oct 18 09:49:56 PDT 2002

What kind of specs are these?

A7000+ Odyssey Computer
Processor
	56MHz 32bit 7500FE ARM Processor
	Acorn Floating Point Accelerator
Memory
	8Mb on board
	72 pin EDO SIMM Socket
Audio
	8 Channel, 16bit Stereo Digital Sound
	3.5mm Jack socket output
	Internal Speaker
Expansion
	Dedicated network slot
	16bit EASI slot (backplane required)

Is this a NEW computer?  I don't know how much the prices translate to
in US
dollars, but I hope they are not more then $150!  I am not familiar with
the
ARM processors, however at 56 MHz with 8Mb of ram, I think the
calculator
I have can out perfom this one. : )

Jim Drabb
James Drabb JR