Still subscribed?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 19 13:27:01 PDT 2002

On October 19, 2002 11:21 am, Richard Lightman wrote:
> Apologies for messing up the threading, but at this time, I do not have
> incomming email.

Good luck in your email "endeavours" ;)

Let me know if you need anything done to your subscription settings.
Eventually you'll probably get unsubscribed due to the bounces but it's not
always guaranteed (depending on the kind of bounce). I can change your
subscription address without you needing to unsubscribe and re-subscribe
(since it'll be hard to unsubscribe being that address isn't receiving
emails)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org