mac comps

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Oct 19 16:23:00 PDT 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:26:08 +0100  Mister Ian just HAD to write the
following:

> the machine from castle has a mobo that has some better features than
> most PC mobos - 64 bit 66MHz PCI, for example.

What!?!?!?! 8-O

That's for servers! What the hell does castle need it for... I mean the
costumers.... :-}

Cool specs though... are you *sure* 64bit @ 66Mhz????

Man..... what to do with it.... gigabit line with 1024 nodes for
rendering povray?

geessshhh...... <impressed,supprised,flabergasted>

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org