mac comps

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Oct 20 13:26:48 PDT 2002

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:49:18 +0100  Mister Ian just HAD to write the
following:

> Werent we talking about the Castle mobo ?

Eehhhr... yes... uuhm... I have the tendency to get everything at the
same time... (cross-platform) no matter the the arch, OS, or whatever...
pretty chaotic :-} But hey, that's me :-D

Can't even keep a decent aganda as far as school goes... Let alone my
life!

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org