Athlon XP Motherboard

Ben benhoskings at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 04:38:36 PDT 2002

I had nothing but trouble with two consecutive Tyan Tigers. The first
one wouldn't even POST, and the second one rendomly wouldn't advance
past the POST screen.
At the risk of being flame-bait, I think the Tyan Tigers are rubbish,
and I'd stay away from them :D
I've heard this on several forums too.. One bloke who built a large
number of them had a whole set of the boards fail on him within a minth
of installation.

I'm running a P4 Gigabyte board, the 8IEXP. It's absolutely fantastic -
not a single trouble with it, and a great overclocker.

Hole this helps :D

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org