back...

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Oct 21 18:56:38 PDT 2002

Hi.

well, 3 days later I have bothered to finish my new LFS system.

I've given up on GNOME2 for now, as after compiling 60 packages just to
have it hang displaying the startup banner, I was just too disheartened
to figure it out.

I installed GNOME 1.4 again, and nearly died when it did the exact same
thing *twice* in a row, once because it couldnt access /dev/dsp and once
because it thought it needed to load twm and sawfish simultaneously for
some silly reason...

Now I start sylpheed and find I hav 666 emails to download, and I think
to myself, 'Hmm. that really says it all...'
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org