e-mail service

Simon Roby shamblrd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:37:56 PDT 2002

Anybody know free e-mail service providers that are NOT WEB-BASED? I'm sick
and tired of this web-based e-mail horror that seems to get more and more
popular these days. I use Hotmail for the sole reason because Outlook
Express can use it just like a non web-based system, but that's just an
half-assed solution. Damnit, last year I used my college's e-mail service,
but now the clowns who manage this apparently decided that web-based e-mail
was better, so it's back to Hotmail for me. ARGH!!!

   - Simon
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org