back...

Joe Morris heartboy at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 22 12:17:53 PDT 2002

IM> and what temperature does it run at, according to lmsensors?
IM> --

Ummm...This is very, very, VERY scary, too the point where I don't think
it could be right. Running the sensors command reports temp1/MB to be
30C, temp3 is 42C, and temp/CPU as 69C under full load. Since I got a
pre-setup motherboard combo, I checked beforehand to make sure the
heatsink was sitting flush against the CPU, and I even paid them to use
thermal grease. When I'm not really running anything I get a CPU reading
of 43C. I don't understand it, I mean I got an AMD recommended heatsink
rated for the 2200. What do you recommend?
Joe
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org