Fwd: (no subject)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Oct 22 15:26:04 PDT 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:30:02 +0000 (UTC)
ruifmferreira at hotmail.com ("Rui Ferreira") wrote:

> > Can we *please* avoid the LFS community mailinglists becomming like
> > the IRC server?

> You don't have many friends, do you?

Hm. 3, I think.

> Can't you be just a little forgiving?

Yes. Im actually one of the most forgiving people there is, in that I
can forget what it was I was annoyed about in less than 5 minutes.
HOwever, People are not places. People I can forgive, Bad places I
remember.

> Can't you read good intensions in others answers?

No! I cant read anything into anyones answer with accuracy approaching
even that of a 5 year old. Im autistic, remember.

I dont read good things in, I dont read bad things in. I read what is
there.

> I was like the world first saw me, swetting in that closed room.
> Near the end I took the cover off and touched the CPU. It was colder
> than the cover!

That isnt saying much if the cover is at 70degC ;-))
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org