Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:37:31 PDT 2002

From: "Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)

> Trouble is that I CANT. think of me as the communication version of
> blind - or at least partially sighted.
>
> NT People always write between the lines, even when they arent trying
> to.
(...)
> But I wont, will I? *YOU* might work it out. I *wont*.

I'm sorry, but I'm not that easy to satisfy :)

You seem to be telling me that when someone says
 - Like black from white
you can't read between the lines something like
 - Like good from evil
or
 - Like night from day
or
 - Like Windows from Linux

To be totally honest with you, in the above construction, what I really meant
was that if you can't see the difference, how can you understand why is Linux
a better OS than Windows?
Someone sometime might have said to you that Windows and Linux are like night
from day!
Now, be totally honest with me and give me two answers: The one you were
about to give before this last paragraph and another one for after my
explanation.

BTW: How's the house surviving the cat? :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org