Fwd: (no subject)

John Nielsen da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Wed Oct 23 02:40:56 PDT 2002

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 02:37 am, you wrote:
> [...]

I am slightly autistic myself (Aspergers Syndrome) so i can tell you that you
are completely off track. Black and white things are easy to understand. The
problem is all of the gray zones. The problem is reading between the lines.
Reading between the lines is next to impossible for me, and that is the whole
problem because normal people put so much information in between the lines.
For you it would be like reading a book where every second line in the book
was missing. You would understand the book, but you would miss so much and it
would be hard to understand. That is what people like me and Ian molton is
faced with every time we read something with emotion or everytime someone
talks to us in a casual way..

I see things as they are. I take everything litteral. It is allmost impossible
for me to pick up on facial expressions if they are not very clear. No wonder
that autistic people doesnt get out much, and no wonder that silicon valley
is littered with autistic people :-)

John Nielsen
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org