Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:55:16 PDT 2002

From: "Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:37:41 +0000 (UTC)
> ruifmferreira at hotmail.com ("Rui Ferreira") wrote:
> > BTW: How's the house surviving the cat? :)
>
> so far, its ok :)

What's ok, the house or the cat?
And tell me, how can a house survive the cat? or how can a house _not_
survive a cat?
I made a stupid question on purpose and you shouldn't have been able to get
it.
How come?
You _can_ read between the lines after all.

> I called her Unix by the way :)

And you can also write between the lines, and give names with second
meanings. A name is just a name yet you've given a name that reminds you and
others that you like Unix.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org