Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:23:37 PDT 2002

From: "Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:39:47 +0000 (UTC)
> da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk (John Nielsen) wrote:
> > I normally dont say anything. As soon as i do, people tend to put me
> > in a booth and they often treat me differently.
>
> I found that too, but only in a good way, 99% of the time. I find it
> preferable to saying nothing all the time...

I don't see you doing that here.
1st don't take me wrong. I'm not telling you to stop writing.
2nd Probably you aren't talking about writing e-mails, 'cause 'net is your
safe-heaven'
3rd What I tried to say before was that exactly: sometimes it's preferable to
say nothing at all and, knowing that you might be missing something, is even
a stronger argument for not answering
You really gave me the two answers and I believe I made my point clear saying
the first answer was unnecessary.

You reply to a lot of mails that are posted in these lists.
Now take me as a example. I simply don't reply to most of them because I'm
not english and I might be misunderstood or I might not be even reading right
what is being said.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org