Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:32:23 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Nielsen" <da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)

girl... It is amazing to think about all the information she must have read
in the eyes and faces of these men in order for her to do what she did. I am

Maybe she didn't read anything at all.
You are the one's that don't get out much, so it is natural that you don't
know how to deal with certain situations.
If I was bothering someone and that someone told me he had this problem and
that I was drunk, I could still realize that my attitude could bring me
trouble. It's like 'Don't drink and drive'. Even if I'm drunk and can still
know that I shouldn't drive because of two reasons: 1st it's forbidden, 2nd
I'll put other's life's in danger.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org