Fwd: (no subject)

John Nielsen da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Wed Oct 23 15:36:03 PDT 2002

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 11:33 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

Im so used to this :-) And this is not meant in any bad way so please dont
take this bad....

A lot of people refuse to accept the fact that im not normal because i look
and sound normal. At most they feel im a little "odd". Deep down they refuse
to believe im nor perfectly normal because they can not see anything out of
the ordinary... They identify themselves with me and judge my actions by
theire own understanding of how a human should work. It is perfectly true
that that can happen to anybody, but when you allready have huge problems
recognizing facial features, it really hurts your ability to recognize loved
ones, and this will happen more often.

We all recognioze our loved ones not by the facial features, but by the
emotional bonds you have with these people... you recognize feelings..

If you see a person on a picture and then have to pick him out of a lineup of
a hundred people, you have to look at every single face. If you have to find
a loved one in the same lineup, you will find him emideately because of the
emotional bond. Emotional recognition is at the core of our problem and that
means we easily miss loved ones in a crowd when we dont expect them to be
there.

John Nielsen
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org