Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:36:47 PDT 2002

From: "Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)

> So how do you explain a what happened then?

" Look guys, my friend is autistic. He doesn't smoke. He doesn't get out
much. You're frightening him. He isn't a threat to you. But if you mess with
him, you might get into trouble with justice. And remember - you're drunk
too. "

Something like this - direct and lucid - even spoken from a 7yo girl would be
enough to make them go away.
The story that was told indicated that they were regular guys, just drunk.
The answer I gave would never work with someone depraved.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org