Fwd: (no subject)

John Nielsen da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Wed Oct 23 15:50:40 PDT 2002

On Thursday 24 October 2002 12:36 am, you wrote:
> [...]

What you explain there is plain and simple to 90% of the population of the
western world. You just have to realize that to me, this is nuclear science.

Somehow you can feel that these are ordinary people and then you say something
like you suggested above, it works, but only because you can feel that they
are normal people.

I feel what i see: Two agressive drunk people threatening me. When i feel
threatened, i defend myself. I only know what i see. You not only know what
you see, you allso know what you feel. Theres a huge difference.

John Nielsen
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org