Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:01:13 PDT 2002

From: "John Nielsen" <da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)
> This IS our safe haven, and by the definition of the word this is where we
can
> talk about our nature without being alienated like we are in real life

Good, great, excellent...

> autistic person i have ever met!! Finally theres a place where the fact
that
> i am autistic is not important, and when i get a chance to share my
feelings,
> i grab it with both hands!!!

Again, good, great and excellent.

But what isn't 'good, gr...' is that you mess things up by giving the wrong
answers just because you didn't get the message in it's full intent.
Being autistic here is not important. Giving the wrong answers is, and you'll
be fighted back because of them, thus shrinking your safe-heaven.

I started this thread (not a fight) because of one such answer from Ian.
He asked if this list could stay in a line different from the one he saw in
irc and that he didn't like.
He already took irc from his safe-heaven and he might take this list off too
because of his inappropriate answers being fighted back.
Instead of me, it could be somebody else with not so good intensions.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org