Fwd: (no subject)

John Nielsen da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Wed Oct 23 16:10:30 PDT 2002

On Thursday 24 October 2002 01:01 am, you wrote:
> [...]

Hmm... you are right.... They say the road to hell is paved with good
intentions. This is a good example of that. And also a good example of some
of the problems i am so used to. What you said here was allso said in your
other posts, they were just between the lines and that is why i didnt see it
until now. I am sorry about that....

John Nielsen

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org