Fwd: (no subject)

John Nielsen da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Wed Oct 23 16:21:01 PDT 2002

On Thursday 24 October 2002 01:13 am, you wrote:
> [...]

I allways try to work with the things in me that works well and try to step
around my limitations so i dont need the "defective functionality" of my
brain. I find that avoidance is better than damage control and that is what i
allawys aspire to do even though i often screw it up like i did in the other
post from you.

John Nielsen
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org