Fwd: (no subject)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Oct 23 16:22:27 PDT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:05:36 +0200  Mister John just wrote the
following:

> "the grass being greener on the other side"

Have come WHAY over that one ;-)

Does it also explay certain shutdowns, like going somewhere and for some
little reason finding it better to cancel quietly and go home?
It's one of the weardest things I deal with sometimes.

Never the less I did find (on my own strength) a way to make a stand for
my self. I was told that I shouldnt' be too worried about athor people's
thoughts. I took that one at heart. Thankfully... in retrospect. You
could say that I hardcoded some stuff in my brain to keep myself sane.

I do feel like, I can realy (virtualy) talk to people here. I love this
on a limited basis (too much is bad).

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org