Fwd: (no subject)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:32:08 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Nielsen" <da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk>
To: <lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: (no subject)

I feel what i see: Two agressive drunk people threatening me. When i feel
threatened, i defend myself. I only know what i see. You not only know what
you see, you allso know what you feel. Theres a huge difference.

Now I'm pretty confused!
I thought you  - see what you feel -

I've been involved in beginnings of fights that never got physical because I
won them psychologically.
I keep my voice calm, express no feelings, read none from the opponent, don't
move, answer fast and short, don't elaborate, don't attack but don't retreat
either. Just being a wall, and remain like that until the opponent leaves.

But that's just me :|

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org