Fwd: (no subject)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Oct 23 20:22:53 PDT 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:06:54 +0000 (UTC)
ruifmferreira at hotmail.com ("Rui Ferreira") wrote:

> Here, two answers:
> 1st, bullshit;
> 2nd, women's sixth sense - can't argue with that

Rui, no offense here, but your persistent failure to see the problem
(which mmight not be deliberate) is starting to irritate me. Please do
some real research on Autism before you make any more comments.

Sorry. this is about as close to advance warning I can give out.
Consider yourself lucky I managed it this time. normally I dont manage
to.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org