Fwd: (no subject)

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Oct 23 20:28:46 PDT 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:34:30 +0000 (UTC)
da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk (John Nielsen) wrote:

> Emotional recognition is at the core of our problem and that
> means we easily miss loved ones in a crowd when we dont expect them to
> be there.

True, but I was /expecting/ my parents. I simply failed facial
recognition altogether (and its not the only time I did it either - I
used to go shopping with my parents when I was younger and they would
tell me to go get xxx from yyy shelf. I would go and bring it back... to
someone else altogether.)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org