Threading

Jochen Schröder jschrod at uni-muenster.de
Thu Oct 24 03:28:18 PDT 2002

no not threatening ;-)
I've a little problem with mozilla mail here, although I don't really
understand it. All messsages seem to thread right except for the ones
from Ian. They just reference the the first message. So Ian messages
just seem to reply to the first message. I had a look at the archives,
and there Ians messages seem to thread perfectly, so I'm assuming the
fault is on my side. I'm using mozilla 1.1 for mails. So am I right in
assuming that mozilla uses the references for threading? If so I really
don't understand this because Ians look just like everybody elses. Is
this a bug within mozilla?
Can anybody give me any pointers to help understanding this problem?
Cheers
Jochen
--
[X] Nail here for new monitor