Threading

Jochen Schröder jschrod at uni-muenster.de
Thu Oct 24 07:09:12 PDT 2002

R. Bosch wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:28:18 +0200  Mister Jochen just wrote the
> following:
>

>>All messsages seem to thread right except for the ones
>>from Ian
>

>>From the headers I see Ian and I use the same e-mail client... Either
> I'm different or I thread as bad as Ian...
> Just wondering... As I always do ;-)

Actually I hadn't noticed, but your mail don't seem to thread with me
either. Seems like mozilla is kinda picky with the way sylpheed does the
  references. I don't understand it, guess I try to track it down as
soon as I have enough time on hand. My girlfriend is coming over from
france tonight don't think she'd be to happy if I would be staying in
front of the computer while she's here ;-). So I just have to put it of
for later, just thought somebody knew a quick answer.
Cheers
Jochen

--
[X] Nail here for new monitor