Threading

Jochen Schröder jschrod at uni-muenster.de
Thu Oct 24 07:14:12 PDT 2002

Ian Molton wrote:

>>>It works fine here... Kmail-1.4.3 (KDE-3.0.3)
>>

>>Seems good with gnus and slrn.
>

> Thank god. <sigh of relief>
As I said I think it's me not you, well actually mozilla. Is there
anybody out there who's using mozilla 1.1 and can confirm what I'm
seeing, so I know if it's just a bug in my build or a general problem
with mozilla.
Well I thought about installing evolution anyway, just hate to install
all those gnome libs.
Cheers
Jochen

--