Threading

Simon Roby shamblrd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:36:31 PDT 2002

> 1.2a IMHO has less bugs and is faster.  I have not had one issue with
> it.  Give it a try, just back up your moz 1.0 install incase you want to
> revert.
>
> Jim Drabb

What about 1.2b? Anybody tried it?

BTW, is anyone else REALLY annoyed that they removed the "Disallow sites to
open links in a new window" option? I really liked that, as it gave me the
power to always use one and only one window for Mozilla (with the help of
tabbed browsing, of course), but they removed it in 1.1! I mean, WTF?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org