X fonts

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 24 15:41:18 PDT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:03:56 -0400
"Tony Karakashian" <tonyk at rochestermidland.com> wrote:

> >>I'm sorry, but where is it? I went to the Linux-doc but couldn't
> >> find it.
>
> Here ya go.
>
> http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/FDU/
>
> -T
>
> --

Also, IMO AA is not as nice as having some good TTF fonts.  I copied the
TTF fonts from a winxp box and they are very good quality.  They look
best with no AA.  There is also the webfonts installer out there that
will install the core MS TTF fonts for you.  Just search freshmeat for
webfonts.

Jim Drabb
James Drabb, JR
Programmer Analyst