cat in script

Eric Miller emiller at techskills.com
Fri Oct 25 11:36:08 PDT 2002

 > when I attempt to use the 'cat' command in my script I get an error,
command
> not found.

Is the directory for cat in your script's PATH?

OMFG!  Somebody kill me, I am so sorry!  One should not script by
candlelight whilst drinking beer.

I just combed through my scripts.  I totally skipped textutils in my
pre -chroot script.  Arrogance forced me to look at the post chroot script,
not the orignal (and rediculously obvious) error.

Again, sorry.  Be back soon with an update!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org