what happened to the newsgroups!

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 27 13:55:37 PST 2002

Yo,

I do not know what happened.  I know Scot had restarted inn last night,
very briefly and it returned working again fine.  However when I woke up
today, devine mentiond he had a problem with it, so I restarted it...and
it seems that now all the articles are gone =/

Don't ask me what happened or howto fix it, I have no idea.  I'm waiting
for Scot to show up so I can ask.. sorry guys.

btw, it should be noted that nntp *may* go off-line soon, during the
shadowfax->{quasar, woody} transition here, so if nntp keeps acting up
in the next week or so... well, sorry in advance. (:

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org