Massive stripping and X11

Simon Roby shamblrd at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:56:50 PST 2002

Last month, I did a massive debug symbol stripping of my LFS installation
after installing some extra fluff. At first, everything seemed fine after,
but a few days later I noticed that the glx and speedo extensions of X11
were broken! They just complain about unresolved symbols without giving much
details in X11's log. Anybody know what could've happened? I assume it was
my fault (probably errors in what I typed) but sadly I didn't kept what I
typed so I can't tell you precisely what I did :-(

     - Simon
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org