Massive stripping and X11

Mark A. Nicolosi markan at penguinmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:32:20 PST 2002

Simon Roby wrote:

> [...]

I can confirm this, I did the same exact thing a few days ago and it broke two
extensions for XFree86.  I think they are speed.o and glx.o.  I just commented
out were they are loaded in X config.  I was hoping I could just recompile
these two extensions without having to recompile all of X, I doubt it though.

--
Mark A. Nicolosi

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org