Gcc-3.2 patch

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Tue Oct 29 06:12:00 PST 2002

Rui Ferreira wrote:

[snip explanation from book]

> If you check the archives, you'll see where did these came from.
> It has also been discussed recently if a better or more complex explanation
> should or shouln't be made in the book.

Oh, I'm sorry. I needed to compile gcc CVS on an already existing
system, so I just dived into chapter 6 to see which configure switches
were used. I never thought to check chapter 5 where the explanations
are.

Well, my build bombed out with a seemingly bison-related error, but I
guess that is something that those patches won't fix then. :-(

Björn
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org