Gcc-3.2 patch

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 07:11:55 PST 2002

Björn Lindberg wrote:

> Well, my build bombed out with a seemingly bison-related error, but I
> guess that is something that those patches won't fix then. :-(

There is a big mystery here. The command
contrib/gcc_update --touch
is supposed to remove dependancies on a cvs gcc

I have never found this to work for bison (gcc/c-parse.y)

The old bison, bison-1.33, will build in the chroot environment before
gcc; but later versions may depend on m4.

For a description of the parches see
 http://www.zipworld.com.au/~gschafer/lfs-tweaks.html

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org