no LFS in the Source section of Distrowatch??

Jim Murphy friartek at stargate.chicago.il.us
Tue Oct 29 08:18:08 PST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:28:28PM +0800, Ladislav Bodnar wrote:
> 4. Once I include LFS, it will only be fair to include other similar distros
> based on LFS or at least similar in concept. You might be surprised, but
> there are quite a few of them: Arch, BYO, Core, LRs, Murix, Neat, TA, maybe
> some others.

It would seem you have a whole other catagory right here with all
these distros you have mentioned.

But then again, I still don't really understand why distros like
Floppy Firewall don't have there own catagory either.  I look at IPcop
and can't figure why it is there, with its meager list of features.

Oh well...

My $0.02.

Jim

--